so I'm home from the youth get together.. had a pretty good time.. listened to about 10 minutes of a tape, that was because we was late and they only listened to half of a tape, watched some corn hole games, played the piano, ate some food, watch some volleyball, and watched a part of a game of soccer before it came to an end with Matt hitting the ground and bent his knee the wrong way... I believe he tore an ACL(anterior cruciate ligament) which is a ligament that holds the leg bones in place right behind the patella(knee cap) he was in a lot of pain so we all prayed for him. I'm trying to get a headache, I took an aspirin before I left hopefully it'll kick in before long and my headache will go away.
Tomorrow I have class, then it's off to work... I have a lot of studying to do, have a big test coming up Tues.. I hope to goodness I'll pass... keep your fingers crossed. I'm slowing starting to get sleepy... maybe it'll be a good idea to go to bed and get some rest..
Bible- Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth,
"the christian life is not a constant high, i have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to god in prayer with tears in my eyes and say 'o god, forgive me,' or 'o god 'help me.'
"How great is our God, Sing with me how great is our God, and all will see how great, how great is our God"- Roni, I don't know if you've heard this song or not, but its a really good song...
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am glad you had a blast at the youth meeting.. I talked to you before you left..
Sorry for matt, i hope he is feeling better after the prayers.
Head ache? I believe by now you are fine. I guess you are the one who was making me sleepy yesterday evening. My eyes were very heavy starting about 8 pm local time, and thats about the time we talked and you were saying you were sleepy.
How is sister Brenda?
From quiz girl to test girl. I pray you bat the test by God's power.
Thanks for the nice song quotes, you know what it means when you share wonderful things with me, i am so demanding :P will you kindly send me the song of those words please? i am about to compile an album called, songs from bekah, lol. Starting from the golden voice of sister brenda with you playing the piano and many more i have received.
God bless you bekah. all the best in the test and i will be praying. Hopefully we shall talk before your test
Post a Comment