<- uniform inspections... if you look at the front row my brother is in the brown behind(2nd row) the two guys in the blue. it might help if you make the picture bigger, once you got the picture bigger count over three people, and he'll be the fourth one. you might be able to tell better on the secound picture then go back to the first once you can point him out..
<- they have to be arms length away from each other.. so they hold their arm up to see if they are.
<-class 396, all of my brother's fellow class mates.
<- my brother receiving his certificate, he's officially a police officer now. or as I like to call him, a sheriff's deputy cause he does work for the sheriff...
<- me and my brother at Applebee's after his graduation.
Friday, September 26, 2008
police academy graduation
I have a ton of pics roni, but I didn't upload them all cause I thought mom might like to upload some to hers, if she doesn't than I'll upload some more... hope you enjoy...
Posted by Bekah at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My! Bekah, you really had a blast. I passed by office just to see the pics, they are so nice! I guess you are so proud of your brother! hmm...
I believe you enjoyed, and mom also :)
If you sit down with him and he tells you how they learn to combat the worng doers, you can learn a few lessons on how to defeat satan i guess. We are soldiers of the cross, arent we ;)
Maybe you can email me more pics.
I am sorry for yesterday i had no credit on my phone to text back immediately.
Greet mom and God bless you!
Post a Comment