I feel like my head is going to explode, I've read, and read oh and read my anatomy test review until I cant contain any more info until my test is over with, so I can empty my brain, and start over again.. HA! I'm joking, but I am tired of studying for my test tomorrow night... So I'm finished for the night as far as studying. I might work on my psychology paper now seeings how it is due in about two weeks. I want to finish it so I can have someone look over it and tell me what I need to change before I turn it in. why am I going through so much trouble? <- me and che on the way to a youth get together two weekends ago..
Tomorrow I gotta go to the store and get some things for the office.. then I'm gonna probably study the rest of the day off and on until its time for my test..(I wished I could take it now) I hope to goodness I pass. I also have to go to the computer lab and print out my anatomy notes for class tomorrow after we take the test, my printer is being stupid and is only printing in color, when I know that I have black ink. unless I used more black ink then I thought I did. which in my case, would be my luck.. ha!
I'm slowly starting to get sleepy.. gee Roni, every night I say that... I guess it's cause I'm staying up too late... tomorrow I shall be in bed earlier... yeah right... I don't see that happening cause I don't get outta class till after nine... and not make it home till thirty after.. well my dog is in for the night(hopefully) so I guess I'm gonna finish up the episode of house I'm watching then read and pray, then head off to bed..
I'm going outta town Friday!! I can't wait... my brother will be home for good afterwards... he's graduating from police academy... will post pictures.

1 comments:
Oh bekah, I hope you are doing fine now. Studdy harder my dear, i trust you shall get my A in the upcomming test. Yesss A and if less, A+.
Your Picture looks gorgeous :) You two look nice. Are'nt you happy that your computer prints in color when you fed in black ink? that must be a miracle :)
Now your sleepiness has spread to me :(. I woke up early and found before you slept. God be with you and i pray that you get A+ in the comming test.
Shalom
Post a Comment