BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lovely Day

home from night class.. I had no quiz tonight!! I worried all day that I would have one then I'd fail because I hadn't studied for it. I had a really nice conversation with a lady I've never even met before, her kids are wanting to come to our camp, so I had called them back with some information about our camp. at sometime in our conversation we started talking about my special someone, and I made the comment "what ever you want to call him now" and she said something along the lines "don't you believe he's your husband?" I said "yes" then she said "then call him your husband" she also told me she'd be praying for us.. she is such a sweet lady. then I started talking to her daughter about camp. I have to call her back tomorrow with some more information. Roni I wished you could come join us!!


I'm starting to get some what sleepy.. Roni, it seems like I'm sleepy all the time HA! my mom has been yelling for me off and on for the past 5 minutes or so.. spudnick(my cat) was trying to kill a bug and mom wanted me to help spudnick win the fight. HA! so i took the salt shaker and killed the bug..
<-- my baby spudnick..
<-- playing with chocolate.
well its getting late, I better get to bed.. I gotta lot of studying to be done this weekend.. hopefully I'll mange some how... HA! hopefully our youth group won't plan anything this weekend... if they do, I guess school will become second..

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I did not yell i just used a loud voice,lol. You know i don't like bugs and i sure didn't want it getting too close to me. Church camp meeting this week to figure out menus etc. so guess you'd better start studying now.lol love ya, mom

Roni said...

Bekah, you always have quizes everyday, that must have been a boring day to you, lol ;).
God bless you for trying to help people to come to camp, you never know what that arm of love can do, a soul saved brings Joy in heaven, keep it up my dear lil sis. I wish i could come too, but there is a youth camp i am not going to miss, it shall be in heaven, we shall all be looking similar, we shall play with sister brenda, oh i better shutup, i cant wait for that youth camp.
Sleepy child, you could be the one causing me to be sleepy, lol. Remember yesterday when i loged off to take a nap? haha, I am kidding. Mom should 'use a loud voice' till sleep gets out of you, lol.
God bless you lil fuzzy :)

Roni said...

Ok, i will stop clalling myself grandpa, I should make a post on that. I dont even have a reason why i say i am grandpa, i started it because all people i used to talk to online, were scared of growing old, so i felt calling myself grandpa would just make me different from the bunch i used to talk to. Another reason, at places i have always worked, i am always the youngest, or the second youngest, and people tend to call me, child, or young boy, so in response, i claim i am an old grandpa and i carry it forward into online friends. Ok from now on, i will be Roni, no grandpa no child, lol. How is studying? i know you have very many tests this weekend. may God bless you. I hope chocolate is feeling fine today. God be with you!