today was a pretty crazy day.. it actually started last night when I went to bed.. my dog chocolate was sick off and on all night.. so i was up with him.. then I tossed and turned all night couldn't sleep for nothing in the world.. Then I was late for work... goodness...
worked on homework pretty much all day, and studied for my quiz that I had tonight.. which I passed.. Hopefully I can keep this up the rest of the semester.. I've decided to take it one quiz/test at a time.
tomorrow when I get home from work I have to lay my hermit crab to rest. one of them died :*( I have no clue why, I just came home and it wasn't moving at all and I couldn't get it to move... I'll be getting another one before long tho so my other hermit crab will have company.
I Just finished eating my supper. I had Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.. I'm still kinda hungry. Guess I'll find something else in a few.
well I guess I'm gonna get off here I'm going to start typing my test review out so I can start studying for my test and not wait for the last minute.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Crazy day!
Posted by Bekah at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor girl. You pass all those restraunts on the way home and you didn't stop. Poor thing. Ice cream was good though mmm. What a bad mom i am not to have supper ready for you.lol. How about steak,potatoes,mac/cheese and green beans tomorrow for supper. I got to work late but if you start it i will help you finish it. Love ya fuzzy. Mom
AAww, Bekah! First i am sorry! On such a cazy day not to comment! You already got my apologies on msn. We are setting up a network redudancy system at my workplace so the time i should have come here was taken up. I was also interrupted by other things as i explained on msn. Sorry for sick fuzzy, i hope he gets well soon. Soory for going late to work, aww.
I am glad you got 10/10, brenda be proud to have a genius in the house :) I am very sorry for the crab! I can feel the pain myself! That must be painful after getting used to it and it dies. If another one dies, then please leave the crabs alone, maybe they live far happier in the wild and you can always go there and watch them. You don't want them to be sad or die i guess. You had vanilla and the rest, how about popcorns, lol and noddles, hehe.
Have a blessed day my lil sis 'fuzzy' as brenda calls you, lol
sorry the dog is choclate not fuzzy, i got mixed up, fuzzy was more on my mind when i read mom's comment :) I meant "sorry for sick chocolate"
Post a Comment