BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

short update.

I'm home from class.. passed my quiz. yay!

I still don't feel good at all. I just took some medication's.. so hopefully that will kick in before too much longer...
I believe I'm gonna take a nice long bath, or I'm gonna go to bed...

Night.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Sorry your not feeling well. I'll be praying for you in a bit. Love Mom

Roni said...

Oh bekah, I prayed for you, so i thank God for your healing. I know it is comming. I am so sorry the devil is piling alot on you! But you will be fine. As i write i know you must be sleeping, i pray you enjoy your sleep. God be with you and i know mom is there for you!
Shalom

Roni said...

Hi bekah, how are you? i am glad yesterday was fair. I tried to log back on msn and chat with you but i had problems with my telephone network. The connection was on and off, so i gave up.
Lol, i thought you would ngive out the secret of mom's photo, but thanks for not giving it out, it would have biased my guess.
So whats up? where is my tshirt photo?
How was the friday quiz? i know hardly a day passes without you having one :P
God bless you!