BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i'm tired of not being able to breath

<- part of my crazy youth group.. playing in the play ground at McDonald's.... yes mom I know where a little too old.. but hey we gotta have some fun every once in a while. <- I'm surprised I fit... getting out wasn't so much fun tho.

... well as the title says.. I'm tired of not being able to breath.. I've tried just about everything.. pinching my nose, blowing my nose.... nothing works... maybe I should stand on my head... but then again that wouldn't be too fun. so my last resort take Tylenol sinus sever...


Our camp shirts are in YAY! our camp isn't to far off.. I'm actually looking forward to it.. yes Roni, I'll take lots of pictures. and our shirts look awesome.


so tomorrow night this quiz girl has yet another quiz.. i guess that's how I got my name huh roni? ha! I got my anatomy test review finished so all I gotta do is print that out tomorrow, I'm almost finished with my physics and almost finished with my chapter in medical terminology. I feel like I'm not getting any where in school even though this is my third year of college..


I was watching house last night and they quoted this bible verse.. which I found quite amazing.. not because of quoting a bible verse cause they do that a lot on some T.V shows, but what the verse was. maybe God was trying to tell me something... who knows..

here it is.

1 Peter chapter 1 verse seven.
that the trail of your faith being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hahaa, great post quiz girl!! lol. You silly lil girl, how could you fit in that small thing, hehe. But you are right, i also have those moments of acting stupid sometimes, i always doubt my maturity, inside i am too childish.
You, che and the other sister i could not recognise look awesome in the photo.
I am sorry you are having trouble breathing. I am praying with you, you will be fine.
Hmm, your camp shall be a great time i guess, the way things are building up. I wish i was there, i would ask them to allow the water balloon fighting game, and i would make sure i hit you with one, lol. I pray God visits all you people, He is the mighty comforter, prince of peace, he has all that we always need.
Quiz again, hmm, you quiz girl, maybe it reflects how many spiritual quizes you have had, you win this one another one comes, you win another, then another quiz, but i know you are heading towards the victory, because at the end of quizes, tests and exams, there is award of degree! So quiz girl, huh.. i hope the name is now not scary, lol.
I am glad God is bale to talk to you wherever. That was a timely spripture, we thank God.
You did not tell me what RNA stands for,i am still lazy to search for it.
God be with you quiz fuzzy bekah.