BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

yay! my brother graduates police academy tomorrow....

so.. tonight class went well... took our quiz, than went over some things, then we looked through microscopes... I passed my quiz with a 90... yay! next weeks quiz thought, I don't know if I'll pass or not.. were looking at slides of hair follicles and the dermis and epidermis.. I looked at them tonight in the microscope but it all looked weird to me and I'm not going to remember what I seen by next week. I have a lab exam coming up in about three weeks over everything we've done so far in class... hopefully I'll be able to pass it... I'm gonna start studying tomorrow for it..

so my cousin is coming up this Saturday so I'll get to see little baby Shelby.. I can't wait to hold her!! oh, remember to pray for Genesis.. I trust everything will be fine with her and the baby.

my brother finally graduates police academy tomorrow!! I'm so glad that he's finally coming home after all this time.. he's been gone since May sometime... I'll take tons of pictures of it for ya Roni.. I wonder how they will do a police graduation.. wonder if it'll be anything like a high school graduation? guess I'll find out tomorrow.. Roni, If I post pictures tomorrow will you be able to see them Saturday morning?? cause it'll before Friday night before I can post them... just wondering, if not they'll be here waiting for ya on Monday :D

well I guess I'm gonna get off here, finish the episode of house I'm watching, than pray and go to bed.. gee I really miss my special someone.. I believe it won't be too much longer until we're talking again... their isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for working things out between us. :D

1 comments:

Roni said...

Quz girl! quizes and more quizes, huh. Congrats for anothe A, 90? hmm i you are a wise girl. The good thing is that they keep you prepared for tests and exams so they are good. If it were me, i dont think i would stand all of them or take them like fun as you do. What language are you talking bekah? dermis follicles...
I prayed for Genesis. I know God is in control. I will keep lifting her up to God.
Huh, does it make you feel proud to have a polecebrother? i guess it would make me abit proud, lol. Take tons of pics as usual. I am not sure if i will be available tomorrow, if not then monday God willing! "In everything we give thanks" "...in the good times..." you know that song? it is not always fun to sing it when in the bad times, but after the trial, i know it becomes a sweet song. Looking back, you see what you went through, you thank God and encourage others. God bless you bekah