BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

so... lets see.. what to blog about.... *thinking* *thinking* I have no clue... ha! so I guess this will be random... oh no look out.. ha! so lets see... I'm currently watching CSI Miami, they solve murder crimes.... which is right up my ally..

school is going well I'm actually enjoying it... to a point... have another quiz tomorrow in my Lab.. hopefully I'll pass it too....

Roni, Rhonda and David have started updating.. don't know if you've seen it or not.. just thought I'd let ya know. I'll be praying for ya, missed talking to ya today on msn.. but I understand..

so.. my brother is down to only two days left in police academy... I can't wait till he's home... when ever he does get home, I get to go out on patrol with him for the night... so that will be a blast..

I should start volunteering at the hospital again here soon.. gotta get a TB test and fill out some paper work..

1 comments:

Roni said...

Bekaaaaaah, thanks for the prayers. I am now fine :) I missed talking to you too. My credit was low, i could not even bug you with texts.
Lol, i can see how you were thinking randomly before the post..
Quiz giiiiiirl!! smashing tests with A's i guess people who give you quizes must be tired, and yet you seem to be having fun with the quizes, huh, i wonder how you are built.
Oh sure i saw Rhonda and David's the sites, they are nice people. Tell Rhonda to allow comments if she doesnt mind :). I have bookmarked them on my blog also, you people are an awesome family. You want to go on patrol with him?? hmm i guess thats why you like CSI as you explained to me what it is all about. I pray you enjoy your hospital volunterring as you did the last one.
God be with you Bekah.