BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Glad today is almost over

well my fun filled weekend is over.. Had a blast yesterday over at my friends house.. Played corn hole, watched a volleyball game... ate.. played the piano... I'm going back in about two weeks it'll be so much fun!

Our church camp is coming up soon.. things are going to start to get busy around here pretty soon... getting food, cleaning the dorms, the kitchen, the pavilion, cleaning the cabins, and cleaning where we're going to have church at on the mountain... I get to be a counselor this year.. and are youth group are adding the finishing touches on our shirts were getting made, and we're still working on the song we're going to be singing. I hope my special someone comes to camp..

well I guess I'm gonna get off here its getting pretty late..
Nite.

1 comments:

Roni said...

I was away all week, i was not able to celebrate with you a happy weekend :(
God bless you!