here's my day in a nutshell... everything that could have went wrong, went wrong.
my physics teacher allowed me another day to take my test, so today I was in the middle of taking it and it popped up, access denied and kicked me of our blackboard system (where all my classes post homework, notes, everything for tests, and our grades) so I tried to bring up the web page again on my lap top.. but I was still getting access denied... ugh! so by this time I was thinking "maybe I'm just not meant to take the test after all" so I go to the star center to ask them if their is anything I can do about it, and I tried getting on blackboard on my lap top in their but I was still getting access denied... so I get on one of their computers and it lets me on blackboard, and it lets me all the way into my physics class but when I try to take the test again I got "this has already been completed and can not be gone back and edited"I had maybe 10 questions finished out of 26, and it turned what I had finished into my professor.. so the only choice left was to email my professor and tell him what happened and hope he reopens it again for me.. man I feel like I've just been giving him excuses... Roni keep your fingers crossed that he reopens the test for me.
then I had a quiz tonight that i barley even study for.. I maybe spent a total of 10-15 minutes trying to study for it... but good news I passed it with an 80, sorry roni, didn't get your A. but I had to guess at most of the questions cause I didn't know them... God really helped me out tonight In my quiz.
then Che took my blood today... it didn't hurt too bad.. my arms a little sore but that happens every time you have blood taken.. Che's teacher is going to run a test on my blood and see what type I have for me cause I have no clue what type I am.
I believe I'm going to go to bed before anything else can go wrong.. ha! the only thing that seemed to went right today was Che taking blood from me.. hey at least I made it home without anything going wrong... I hope and pray tomorrow is a better day.. maybe I should stay at my house all day tomorrow...
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I'm glad today is over! & I hope tomorrow isn't a repeat!!
Posted by Bekah at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Bekah, i am sorry the day didnt go too wel, i will give a full comment when i am back, the whole day today i will be in the field. God be with you. Hey what is A if 80 is less than A, my blood group is a rare B+. shalom, i will comment later
Post a Comment