I really don't know what to blog about.. today by all means has been a rough day! I won't lie, I've yelled, fussed, and cried till I can't cry any more, my eyes hurt, my nose is sore, my stomach kinda hurts, and the top of my cheeks are raw where I've wiped tears away all day.. I've almost came to the conclusion that I'm not happy, no matter which way I look at things. I'm tired of praying and truly meaning things from my heart and it just seems like the trial gets worse.. I miss my special someone more than anyone can imagine, I find myself checking my phone every few minutes thinking "has he texted, or maybe he called and I just didn't hear it" I try to keep my head up high, and try to go on with my life, smile and say "I'm fine" or "I'm good" when someone asks how I am, when I really feel lonely and depressed.. it feels like I take 10 steps forward and 20 steps back.. I really just need prayer.. I went up for pray Saturday night after church and told him that I needed prayer, and that I didn't want to be at church... I felt great afterwards.. then it started all over again today... I'm not saying all this to just get attention, or for anyone to feel sorry for me.. I don't want anyone feeling sorry for me. I'm just trying to get it outta my mind so maybe I can sleep tonight, and not worry about it...
"I can do all things Thur Christ who strengthens me"
I thought this was cute
The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My little sister, i cannot immagine how much pain you are going through. All i can say is as you approach the finish line, press on. You have sailed through harder times, and i know and trust God will guide you through.
You will be alright my dear, i am really praying, and i know our faithful God will answer, nomatter how long it takes. His time is the best. Maybe he is moulding your special someone to someone who will handle his daughter with care, maybe living with him now would cause you more pain and God does not want you to go through that. I know adding hard words here is not the best thing to do to my precious sister, but with all love, our Hope is Christ and Him alone.
God bless you for the great poems down there.
Christian Love. Roni
Post a Comment