I really love this song!
It’s the old ship of Zion, its our hope for the lost and the dying. it’s the soul saving station, it’s the joy of my salvation, well it’s the church triumphant oh lord and its built by the hand of the Lord..
I’m talking about a church in the book of revelation its built on the rock got a firm foundation, its been through the flood, it’s been through the fire, one of these days the church is going to move up higher, it’s the church triumphant oh lord and its built by the hand of the lord
Its been through the flood, but the flood couldn’t harm It. Its been through the fire, but the fire couldn’t burn it, been feed to the lions, but the lions couldn’t eat it, fought a lot of wars but never been defeated it’s the church triumphant and its built by the hand of the lord.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
book of revelation...
Posted by Bekah at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My my!, what a sweet song! God bless you for sharing. I am playing it all the time :)
And you and charity have such sweet voices. I guess by now i can tell your voice though i have never heard you speek. What encourages me more is that God is dealing with you so specially. He is that mighty eagle, that will not let his eaglet weather the storms alone.
God bless you my dear lil sis.
Post a Comment