welp only one more school day this week, and only two days of work left... then its the weekend.. which at this point doesn't really mean anything to me, I have four major tests coming up, one I gotta do before Sunday night, two on Monday and one a week from Tues. I hope and pray I pass them. so i have a date this weekend with my school books.. have four major tests coming up have to pass to keep my A's... look out books here I come! lol I'm being silly now.. 

I'm kinda running out of things to blog about... hmm lets see, school is going great! I'm enjoying it a lot this semester. I'm thinking about playing tennis this year at the college, but I don't know.. I'm not really good at it.. guess we'll see..
well it's starting to get late, guess I'm gonna get to bed.. gotta work tomorrow, then night class..


3 comments:
Hey baby i am so proud of you. You keep looking up no matter what seems to be thrown your way. God alone knows just what is going to be and he will see you through no matter what comes your way. It doesn't look like things are going the way you wanted but we know that all things work for the good of them that love them. I am positive that God is going to move in your situation just hold on a little while longer. Keep up the good work at school. Love mom
love him. sorry
Hi bekah, wow you have such a busy busy time ahead i can see! I know you will get A's as usual my lil genius sis. and "look out books here I come!"<-------- stop threatening books now, lol.
I like the words you inserted in the blog. I am always amazed by the strength God has given you bekah! In the wildest of winds you always stay calm, simple and focused, that can be nothing but the power of God! You should be s pround to have such a loving mom, you two lovebirds amaze me always..
God be with you. I hope chocolate nolonger growls when you return late from school.
God be with you lil fuzzy.
Post a Comment