<- my baby cousin! Shelby Sue Underwood..
well today went by pretty well even though I'm SUPER tired.. I'm fixing to hit the shower and hit the bed.. I hope tonight I can sleep all through the night and not be woken up every few minutes.. yesterday, my pastors granddaughter, my cousin, and Joe all got baptized in my pastors pool.. it was raining pretty hard and I think that's why I got sick all night last night. school is going well, I got some of my physics homework back and i got a 20/20...
well I know this is a short update but I want to get ready for bed so I can spend time reading and praying.
Roni, thank you for your prayers, and talking to me. Oh I emailed you two songs.. I hope you got them. I also hope you enjoy them.
"Draw me close to you, never let me go, I lay it all down again to her you say that I'm your friend, you are my desire, no one else will do, cause no one else can take your place to feel the warmth of your embrace, help me find the way bring back to you
your all I want, your all I've ever needed, your all I want, help know you are near"
Monday, September 15, 2008
Super tired
Posted by Bekah at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi sweetie. All is forgiven, i know it's been hard but soon this trial will over and you'll be bouncing around again like you have the world by the tail. Sorry you were sick, you should have woke me up........that's what mom's are for. Have you gotten to big for me to get you a cold wash cloth and to sit on the bed a rub your forhead? Naaaah i don't think so. Kind of like i did papaw when he was sick. Love Ya.Mom
Wow! Bekah, you have a cutie cousin, And wonderful names i would say! I know you must have been tired. I am glad yesterday did not turn out as bad as you had anticipated, God is so wonderful. It is easy for the storms to cloud the wonderful victories going on around you! Do you know that it is a lifetime memory to remember when one got baptised, i know you can easily tell me the weather when you got baptised, lol. I am glad that in all the turmoil, you still can point out the Victories and the blows God is giving satan. Wonderful that people are getting baptised i mean :).
Bekah, i remember before the test, you were telling me you had not studied, what i don't understand is how you manage to get such grades in the midst of the storm, the devil is having it rough bekah, Glory to God, remember my text of saying, i want A, i am glad God gave you the victory, i can count the number of times i ever got maximum scores in tests and exams. The songs were awesome, only that i have to confess, this time, i could not tell your voice. And that person crying in the background, i hope it is not part of the song, lol. Thanks for posting the words too.Lol, you should had woken up brenda to do the give you a forehead rub! Are'nt you blessed to have such a sweet mom around you :)
God bless you my lil sis fuzzy bekah :D
Post a Comment